Monday, September 23, 2013

Happenings

Monday
I want you to love me as much as he loves her. I realised that you're still the one I want....I can't and will never get tired of you


Wanted to text j hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaha becus he seemed so stressed then I remember I don't really mean anything to him and he will probably be so freaked out or the suspicious him may come to a conclusion I stalked him so yeah.....I didn't LOL. Wanted to muster up my courage then I kinda forgot WTF LOLOLLLOL


Anyway today I realised I really AM ugly if I don't smile and that's what I do all day. So basically I'm ugly for the most of my life. Also, when I do smile, it's not the photogenic kind:I smile too wide open and my mouth is too small for my face and I look like shit.


Fuck my life




Update:
DONT TALK TO ME ANYMORE LA HATE COLLEAGUES BECUS THEY WILL ALL TRY TO GIVE ME A LECTURE AND I HAVE TO LISTEN AND IT MAKES ME FEEL BAD BECUS EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS SO TRUE


Today
Wanted to check my results early in the morning but then cannot access pft but then I managed to access the results now hehhehe and I got
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3.6 yeap. Ok la in all honesty, it's not that bad and I should really be thankful because I scored the highest in um fundemental psy which leads to an A and my stats also A. But then, acad writing really pulled me down, the only subject which I got a C. This really tells me that I have to work harder and not be complacent becus 3.6 is very near to 3.5 which isn't really THAT good as everyone says so. Getting a 3.7 and above is better but I'm really thankful nonetheless that I managed to secure a 3.6 for the first sem for psychology. I have to continue working hard and my aim will be above 3.7 for next sem ;-) xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment