Saturday, November 9, 2013

happy birthday to me

Hi. I'm supposed to be doing the RM quiz now but i guess i shall take a mini break before i continue heheheh

Firstly, happy 17th to me! This year was one difficult year i shall say as i dealt with people leaving me and realising that some people are so important to me that when they leave, I'm completely lost. This year was tough especially from Jan-April because i was alone, dealing with the fact that im on a different route from my close friends. All of them (most) enrolled into jc and I was one of the exceptional that chose poly, plus temasek poly. It's been so long since i made friends so i was really scared and i remember crying cause i was so scared. I remember M making me feel better with all his words but i guess i bore him so we stopped talking in june. That period was the worst period of my life, going through the same thing in sec 3. He left me all alone, someone that i grew so close with just like how i did with jh and it pains me that the same thing has to happen TWICE. liking someone i should never like and getting hurt in the end. I cried myself to sleep and prayed that he will talk to me again everyday. Now, i don't. Those days were over. I have moved on and im really proud of myself for being so strong, surviving all these.

This year, I learnt to make friends. I learnt to be more funny, outgoing and be myself. For the first time in 17 years, i feel free. I feel unrestricted and YOLO. I love all my poly friends and im really thankful for the surprise on friday plus the outing at the beach (':

On the whole, I'm proud of myself for staying true to myself and not being easily swayed by people. I'm happy with my grades and i will work harder to maintain it. Also, I will learn to save money and be easily contented. I'm ready to welcome more people into my life and i shall let things take its natural course. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

I'm not that afraid of the interviews anymore (: I will try my best to have fun with whatever i'm given with.

------


Just came back from wedding lunch and im too full to even have dinner even after 4 hrs. 9 course meal really no joke hahahahah i thought i might die halfway while eating, something i don't mind hahahaha

back to reality

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment