Thursday, January 23, 2014

Counting Stars

Hello guyszz,

sorry for not updating much, these few weeks have been just...BUSY. Been rushing homework, assignments, projects and final-sem exams are just around the corner sigh )-: but im trying to stay positive, listing out every little thing that makes me happy everyday, so far so good hahaaha

Deshi has been really funny recently and im really thankful i didnt give up on this friendship although the lonely hearts club are very close now. Talked to aaron about all these friendship problems and im so glad he understands and supports me, the best FA ever :'-)

Tried drawing as a way to release stress and i think i found my new hobby hehehe although i can't draw exceptionally well. It's not that good, but it's still presentable. I'm just really thankful that i started 2014 on a good note and im gonna try my best to make 2014 one of the best years in my life.

OTC is slowly approaching and i really hope that i can be hgl. It's gonna be hard but i will try my best and hopefully, everyone will support me. I want to be myself and love myself, it's gonna be tough but i will try.

"Rather be someone's shot of whisky than everyone else's cup of tea"

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment