Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I'm the most awkward person you've ever met

Made friends with shaq today :) he said I'm as awkward as him and that's really not a compliment LOL and today... i messed up sigh i was so awkward around shaq and afiq??????? In the end, i gave myself away as afiq's angel -cries-

My thoughts are all jumbled up and i really hope that my evening run later can cheer me up. On a side note, I'm still trying to list the things that made me happy everyday but it's so hard to think of events on days like these. But, i believe strongly in myself. I did not get into hyruak by chance so i'm going to work hard to prove that Aaron made a right choice in accepting me into hyruak.

Really grateful to have Aaron :') the best FA ever and honestly, the only FA i can imagine myself sharing secrets with and i will show shaq that i can overcome this and be like him too.
-------
"no matter how bad you fuck up, or makes mistakes you've made during this year, your life, your eternity. You're always allowed to be better"- Donald Glover

Thank you zhiyi for attempting to cheer me up with quotes; the only thing that really motivates me to step up and change my life around, for the better.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment