Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Blessed.

I feel like getting a tattoo but i dont think my parents will ever allow and the indecisive me cant even customise a bag so how the hell can i decide on what tattoo to get. Fell sick and the doc say my rashes are happening frequently cause of my sensitive skin so im on a one-month medication ):

Anyway, i feel like everyone around me is growing up like going clubbing/overseas or like getting tattoos and im still here, at the same place. Nothing really changed and i dont know whether i shld be happy or sad about this but today i decided to join mentoring to get some seal pts and to also do smth meangingful and hopefully learn smth along the way.

I'm thankful that i have so many close friends and all i need is a text message and i dont have to try so hard to maintain the friendship cause they are always there for me and i feel so blessed and happy <3 really thankful for each and every one of them and they are the friends whom you dont need to talk to 24/7 but they are always here for you.

Feel like drawing tonight ehheheeh and i'm gonna make 2014 a year with no regrets and hopefully i will become a better person by the end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment